8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Rosea Cardgian is a perfect crochet project for any season. The pattern comes in 8 sizes from S to 5XL. That means you’ll easily find a size that fits you. In addition you’ll find suggestions on how to adjust the size. This crochet cardigan has a round yoke & is crocheted from the top down. Next, this cardigan has such lovely lace stitch details. Finally, the skill level is intermediate, but it’s not a difficult pattern to crochet. It’s mainly made with hdc stitches & chains. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with half double crochet stitches crocheted rows:
15 stitches & 14 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeS (M) L (XL) 2XL (3XL) 4XL (5XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet