Pocket Raglan Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pocket Raglan Sweater is worked from the top down, completely seamlessly and uses only a few skeins of yarn. First some short rows are worked back and forth to create higher back. Then the yoke is worked in turned rounds to sleeves separation. The lower body and sleeves are worked in unturned rounds to hem/cuffs. The length of the body and sleeves is easily adjustable. This sweater is designed to fit with 4-5” 10-12 cm of positive ease at the bust."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts and 16 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with hdc worked under three loops.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Finished SizeA: Bust circumference 90.5 (96.5, 101.5, 106.5, 111.5)(116.5, 121.5, 127)cm 35.5 (38, 40, 42, 44)(46, 48, 50)”
- Yarn SCHEEPJES Our Tribe 100g = 420m, 70% Merino Superwash and 30% Polyamide.
- Hook size 2.5mm annd 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends and to seam),
- Stitch markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Herringbone Double Crochet
- Caterina The Cat
- Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters