Pocket Raglan Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pocket Raglan Sweater is worked from the top down, completely seamlessly and uses only a few skeins of yarn. First some short rows are worked back and forth to create higher back. Then the yoke is worked in turned rounds to sleeves separation. The lower body and sleeves are worked in unturned rounds to hem/cuffs. The length of the body and sleeves is easily adjustable. This sweater is designed to fit with 4-5” 10-12 cm of positive ease at the bust."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts and 16 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with hdc worked under three loops.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Finished SizeA: Bust circumference 90.5 (96.5, 101.5, 106.5, 111.5)(116.5, 121.5, 127)cm 35.5 (38, 40, 42, 44)(46, 48, 50)”
- Yarn SCHEEPJES Our Tribe 100g = 420m, 70% Merino Superwash and 30% Polyamide.
- Hook size 2.5mm annd 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends and to seam),
- Stitch markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters