We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The weather might be warming up, there are always those colder summer days where you just need an extra layer. The Lucie cardigan is just that, worked in cotton it isn’t too warm but just right. Throw it over a pair of jeans or a cute dress, it’s a staple item that will go with any outfit. Oh, and it has convenient ad-on (therefore optional) pockets to hold your phone and keys. Sized XS to 5XL. /PATTERN DETAILS • XS to 5XL • Easy beginner-friendly • Worked in flat • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G – 6 hook. • DK weight cotton yarn. I used a local brandless yarn equivalent to Lion Brand Coboo (100 g, 50% cotton, 50% bamboo, 232 yards / 212 m). • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters