This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The weather might be warming up, there are always those colder summer days where you just need an extra layer. The Lucie cardigan is just that, worked in cotton it isn’t too warm but just right. Throw it over a pair of jeans or a cute dress, it’s a staple item that will go with any outfit. Oh, and it has convenient ad-on (therefore optional) pockets to hold your phone and keys. Sized XS to 5XL. /PATTERN DETAILS • XS to 5XL • Easy beginner-friendly • Worked in flat • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G – 6 hook. • DK weight cotton yarn. I used a local brandless yarn equivalent to Lion Brand Coboo (100 g, 50% cotton, 50% bamboo, 232 yards / 212 m). • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 5XL
Read NextLa Vie En Rose
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters