This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Long Crochet Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This long luxurious looking cardigan is surprisingly beginner friendly and easy to make. You can do it! Available in sizes XS-XXL, the easy to follow free pattern includes step by step photos and instructions as well as a follow along video tutorial. I used a 10mm hook and #6 super bulky yarn for this sweater. The cardigan is made in 5 separate pieces and then sewn together. The collar is added after. The chains when you start will be the length of the cardigan, if you want shorter or longer just make less or more chains at the beginning, but the back panel and the front panel have to have the same amount of chains."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6.5 sc x 7 rows = 4″
6 dc x 3.5 rows = 4″
- 10mm crochet hook
- 900-1300 yards of #6 super bulky yarn
- stitch markers
- yarn needle
Read NextBoat Neck Pullover Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters