8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
In the Forest Of The Night Cardi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The leaf pattern is easy and enjoyable with just enough intricacy that you don’t get bored. It will feel way too big when starting, but trust me, it all comes together in the end, with a perfect fit. The pattern also has multiple options for sleeves: sleeveless, short or long. This is a great pattern for intermediate crocheters. The pattern comes with a diagram and written instructions to assist you in creating this lovely cardigan for your fall or spring wardrobe. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeS & M
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hanging Bag Holder
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Fur Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- 25 Star Wars Crochet Patterns
- Easy Cinched Earwarmer
- Alza Scarf
- Heart C2c Pillow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet