Heather Sweater Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Yarn weight: Category 4 Brand: Caron Simply Soft Heathers Color: Heather Gray Hook: 3.5mm & 4.5mm Gauge: 14 sts x 8 rows = 4 x 4” / 10 x 10 cm No. yarns (skeins): XS [S/ M /L/ XL] [2XL/ 3XL /4XL/ 5XL] = 6 [6/ 7/ 7/ 7] [8/ 8/ 8/ 9] Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers Skill: Easy + I decided to toy around with something new and this pretty stitch emerged! It’s a half-double crochet two separate stitches together. It kind of has that “bobble” feel to it, making it poofy and textured, which makes this sweater all the more fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 14 sts x 8 rows = 4 x 4” / 10 x 10 cm
Finished SizeXS - 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters