Harmony Poncho Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You can get the crochet pattern to make your own Harmony poncho. This pattern is graded to make 4 sizes, age 2, 4, 6 and 8. Yarn Up to 4 balls of a chunky weight yarn, a 1 ball of Boho Spirit yarn in harmony This pattern is advert free, clearly formatted in 3 pages as an PDF instant download. Written in US terms Difficulty is Advanced beginner, you will need to know how to (USA Terms) Foundation DC, Chain, DC, bobble stitch, FPDC and BPDC. Materials: 6.0mm (US J) Crochet hook Tapestry needle Scissors Stitch markers if desired Any questions about the pattern, just ask. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts vs 7 rows = 10 x 10cm
Finished Sizesized to fit age 2, 4, 6, and 8 years old
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters