Fairy Rings Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the Fairy Rings Cardigan. Whimsical and light, this cardigan is amazing to wear during the summer months. The interlocking circular motif of the lace creates a beautiful mesh fabric. This fabric, while not only being pretty, is guaranteed to keep you cool while it heats up outside. This cardigan is created with weight 3 DK cotton yarn. DK cotton is a perfect light weight yarn for a summer project as cotton is great for keeping cool. Crocheted from side to side, this cardigan is made with 3 continuous panels, then folded over to seam the sides like in a kimono style cardigan. The pattern has directions for 7 sizes, S - 4XL, and is meant to be worn with -1” to +4” of ease, depending on your preference. Also, it is easily adjusted to the perfect size."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts/15 rows = 4” in hdc. 1 repeat of the lace pattern = 2” wide x 2” tall
Finished SizeS - 4XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters