This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Everyday Crochet Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Everyday Crochet Sweater Pattern is a staple for your wardrobe. This pattern comes in both child and adult sizes, so it’s great for the whole family. I really enjoyed making sweaters for my boys and they will enjoy the cozy crochet sweater when it’s a rainy day out. Other than the obvious reason of being warm, crocheting a sweater has a lot more benefits than a store-bought sweater. One of the main ones is that it will be more durable. Particularly with the Everyday Crochet Sweater Pattern. The crochet pattern below uses Brava, a sport weight yarn, this is a thicker and heavier fiber than you will find at most clothing stores. Which means it’s going to last longer and be extra cozy. Plus, handmaking a crochet sweater also adds a personal touch to your wardrobe. And we all know that a lot of love goes into a sweater, so if you are gifting it to a family member or friend, it’s the gift they will remember."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild: 1 (2, 4, 6, 8) (10, 12, 14, 16) years; Adult: xs (s, m, l, 1x) (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
Read NextKalisha Poncho
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters