Even Moss Stitch Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This even moss stitch sweater pattern is beginner friendly to intermediate. With a companion video tutorial, I'm confident it's accessible to everyone. It makes for an incredibly warm and cozy sweater WITH POCKETS! I used a super bulky #6 yarn and an 8mm hook. It's a 1 row repeat, made in seven panels and sewn together. If you're unfamiliar with the even moss stitch, I have included a brief stitch tutorial on here as well. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge blocked: 10 st X 10.5 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters