Easy Bead Stitch Pullover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy bead stitch pull over is simple to make and with the accompanying video tutorial, it is easy/beginner friendly. Made with Lion Brand Jean Vaquero in #4 medium weight and using both 5mm and 6mm hooks, but you could use any #4 medium weight yarn you prefer. This is an improved upon version of my previous scoop neck sweater, which is still my most popular design on Youtube. I added some extra ribbing and other design elements, so the sleeves are more comfortable and easier to wear rolled up, pulled up or as is. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge blocked : 12 dc X 6 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters