This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Briones Bobble Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" The Briones Crochet Sweater Pattern features an eye catching bobble design down the center. This chunky sweater pattern is easy to crochet and cozy to wear. The pullover sweater pattern has a subtle v-neck that’s simple to achieve. And it’s easy to adjust, if you prefer a deeper v-neck also. The sleeves on the Briones Sweater are my favorite. They’re bracelet length sleeves, so they stop several inches above the wrist. This crochet sweater pattern is crocheted in #5 bulky yarn so it comes together quickly. Which means you can wear it this season!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFour Hour Fall Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters