We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bella Poncho is an oversized poncho and is made with a larger hook and uses open lacy shell stitches with only a two row repeat. This is such an elegant looking poncho and the stitch pattern is so easy to memorize that it can be made up in no time at all. I wanted the Bella Poncho to feel lighter and more of a drapey look than a heavy fabric so this is why a size 8mm crochet hook was used with an aran yarn. An oversized poncho is a perfect piece to add for the colder months as you can just throw it on over a sweater or a long sleeved top and it will look great on but it is also great for the cooler summer evenings."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size Fits Most - S-XXL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters