This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A sweater with a hood? Yes, please! This beginner-friendly crochet pattern is worked in panels and reaches ultimate levels of cozy! And the best part? It has pockets!! Get your yarn and hook and make yours with this detailed crochet pattern! /PATTERN DETAILS • XS to 5XL • Beginner crochet pattern • Worked in panels • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations /MATERIALS • 5 mm / US H – 8 hook. • KatiaYarns Pluma (worsted weight (4), 50 g / 1 oz 3/4, 85% cotton, 15% polyamide, 150 m / 164 yd) in colorway Jeans (81): (8, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 12, 12, 13) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • 7 x 15 mm buttons"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 5XL
Read NextKalisha Poncho
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters