We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Somewhere over the rainbow there's a Pot of Gold just like this one! This is such a cute crochet pattern to whip out during the St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Leave it out on your table or on top of the mantel and fill it with some fun candies or gold coins. St. Patrick's Day crochet patterns like this are unique and can even make cute party favors if you go all out this year.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next20+ Irish Crochet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters