This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern for an adorable clover hat is crocheted in bottom-up method and features an adorable clover applique. Wear to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or any other time you want to bring on a little extra luck. Instructions included for toddler, child, teen and adult sizes. Materials needed include: medium weight yarn in green and white; size E, G, and H crochet hooks; scissors; yarn needle; and optional pom-pom form. I hope you enjoy the pattern."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler, child, teen and adult sizes included
Read Next20+ Irish Crochet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Luffy Amigurumi
- Simply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
- Little Tiger Amigurumi
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- Straightforward Newborn Beanie Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters