By: Amy Lehman from amyscrochetpatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's that time of year when everyone is trying to get back in shape after the holidays, so I made my version of these durable yoga socks. I made these Fun Yoga Socks with Medium Worsted yarn and a J hook, but they can be easily adjusted to your size. I uploaded a video if you need more assistance. These yoga socks make for great gifts or fun to wear yourself. I hope you enjoy this fun pattern!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAll sizes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Floor Cushions
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings
- Easy As Can Be Drawstring Bag
- Vintage Flower Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern
- Textured Turban Pattern
- Preemie Crown Crochet Hat
- Apple of My Eye Preemie Crochet Hat
- Lucky Bowler Crochet Hat
- For the Love of Your Life Crochet Heart