By: Amy Lehman from amyscrochetpatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's that time of year when everyone is trying to get back in shape after the holidays, so I made my version of these durable yoga socks. I made these Fun Yoga Socks with Medium Worsted yarn and a J hook, but they can be easily adjusted to your size. I uploaded a video if you need more assistance. These yoga socks make for great gifts or fun to wear yourself. I hope you enjoy this fun pattern!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAll sizes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Simply Magical Unicorn Crochet Slippers
- Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks
- Grandma's Simple Slippers
- Women's Slanted Shell Slippers
- Men's Quick and Easy Slipper Socks
- Sixty Minute Crochet Slippers
- 38 Free Crochet Slippers for Everyone
- Cute and Cozy Granny Square Slippers
- Coziest Slippers Ever
- Cluster Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet