This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple And Best Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Love the look of knit stitches but only crochet? These socks use unique crochet stitches to mimic the knit and purl stitches. It also creates a flexible and comfortable fabric. For this pattern, using fingering weight yarn really lets this stitch show off its definition with an amazing drape. Have you ever crocheted something and run out of yarn before completing it? By working a sock pattern from the toe up, it helps eliminate this nightmare. You can simply stop the sock at the length after the heel when you are about halfway through your yarn. The other benefit is you can try on the sock as you go. This is amazing to get the best fit possible. This way adjustments can be determined and made as you crochet. No one wants a sock that doesn’t fit well."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult Adjustable Sock
Read NextOne Hour Crochet Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- One Hour Crochet Slippers
- 25 Cute Crochet Leg Warmer Patterns
- Rainbow Starlight Slippers
- Grandma's Simple Slippers
- Rainbow Sherbert Socks
- Boat Shoe Crochet Slippers
- 32 Crochet Socks
- Quick Crochet Slippers (Free Pattern in 6 Sizes)
- 49 Easy Crochet Slippers for Adults and Kids
- Colorful Knee High Socks
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters