Christmas Tree Bauble
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This ornament is worked using a worsted weight yarn and a 4 mm crochet hook. I have used the Heartland yarn by Lion Brand Yarns however you may use any worsted weight yarn you have on hand. I have also worked this ornament around a plastic DIY ornament that I picked up at a local craft store. You may use the same, up cycle an old one or simply use a bit of fibrefill and stuff it. "
NotesThis pattern includes both written and video instruction
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts x 20 rows of sc + 4 inches
Finished Size3.5 x 3.5 inches
- 4 mm Crochet Hook
- Heartland® by Lion Brand® (100% Acrylic; 5 oz, 142 g; Approx. 251 yds, 230 m). Worsted/medium Weight (4). Colour A: King Canyon and Colour B: Great Sand Dunes – Approximately 50 yards of each colour.
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
- DIY Craft Bauble
- OR Fibre fill
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters