Precious Baby Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These little baby socks are easy to make! They are crocheted all in one piece and available in three sizes. The tie allows you to tighten them to fit little ankles too."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeapproximately 6 sc per inch and 6 rounds per inch
Finished Size0-3 months, 3-6 months 6-12 months
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hard Candy Baby Blanket
- Sunglasses Applique
- Weaves Blanket Pattern
- Clean Those Dishes Crochet Scrubby
- Adorable Crochet Snood
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl