We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These are one of the easiest slippers you would ever crochet. Why? Because it is made from a flat rectangle. The pattern also comes with a video tutorial and teaches you a beautiful new stitch as well. This slipper is so delightful you would want to make one for every member of the family. There are even men asking for a pair. These will make great Mother's day gifts and Birthday gifts. You can even stock up some for your guests. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeUS shoe sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Beautiful Go-to Cowl
- Pretty Puff Beanie
- Kite Garland Bunting
- Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
- Waffle Christmas Stocking
- Little Stefan Baby Booties
- Bonfire Wrap Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Crochet Slipper Socks
- Fantail Shell Stitch
- Misty Morning Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters