This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Adult Slippers Worked In Rows
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet adult house slippers looks great in just about any colour, even in neutral colours. With this pattern, you can make cute adult house slippers just working in rows and it’s more convenient and faster than working in the round and you can be sure that your slippers will come out the same size. Heck Yeah! You won’t have to make a third slippers just to have two match up! Hope you enjoy making the pattern. Happy crocheting!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches /8 rows= 10 cm/4 inch square in Dc for 4.00 mm hook
16 stitches /7 rows= 10 cm/4 inch square in Dc for 5.00 mm hook
Finished SizeUS women size 7
Read NextSixty Minute Crochet Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters