Boat Shoe Crochet Slippers
By: Jess Coppom from makeanddocrew.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Want to crochet adorable slippers for kids that are durable and perfect for running around the house in? These Boat Shoe Crochet Slippers are just that! Per the designer, "these boat shoe style slippers are perfect for toddlers on the go because their flip flop sole makes them non-slip! Cotton yarn ensures they're cozy in the winter and cool in warmer months. You can transform any pair of cheap flip flops into adorable kids' house shoes with this easy to follow photo tutorial and free pattern. Make them for Shark Week or year-round wear!"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
- 1 skein "I Love This Cotton" - red
- approx 14' white worsted weight yarn
- tapestry needle
- toddler flip flops
- sharp tool to poke holes, like a clay work tool or a drill bit
See these slippers featured with cozy footwear for the whole family in
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet