Beginner Crochet Slipper Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The cozy slipper boot pattern we are working on today is easy enough for beginners but it is so stylish that it looks like you spent a lot of time and energy on it. The hardest part about this project is deciding on the colors you want to use. I chose one of my favorite new yarns Lionbrand’s Hue + Me. This #5 bulky yarn will keep your feet in heaven.
You can create this refreshing little item from one panel. Made using only the back loop single crochet stitch. I’ve added a little spice to this slipper boot pattern with faux fur pom poms. You can find these at your local stores. They give it a jazzy look. You know everyone can use a little spice in their life, even if you are just sitting around relaxing.
This Is one of those patterns that will be gratifying to see your accomplishments. Be thankful you don’t have to do a lot of decreasing and increasing of stitches. This one’s right on the money. Materials Lion Brand Two of Wands Hue +Me 6.5 mm K hook Pom Pom Needle"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc rows = 4 in
11 sc sts = 4 in
Finished SizeWomens 6-11
- Lion Brand Two of Wands Hue +Me
- 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters