Puffs Mod Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This stylish and modern scarf takes just one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn to make! It is beautiful as is, but you can also choose to embellish it with tassels or pom poms. Puff stitches are used in this pattern to create fluffy little pillows that appear on both sides of the scarf. This is a simple project with beautiful results perfect for gifting or keeping! In addition to yarn, this project requires a 5.5mm crochet hook, yarn needle, and a tassel maker (optional)"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 sts x 8 rows in HDC = 4" square
Finished SizeLength = approx. 52" without tassels, Width (at widest point) = approx. 13"
- 1 skein (plus more for embellishment) of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn
- 5.5 mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Tassel Maker/Pom Pom Maker (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Knit-Look Infinity Scarf
- Crochet Extra Thick Potholder
- Blue Bear Amigurumi
- Over The Moon Ornament
- Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
- Crochet Candy Corn Plushy Free Pattern
- Crochet Bloodshot Eyeballs Free Pattern
- Orla Top Down Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters