We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Awesome Andrea Scarf is a beginner friendly pattern that works up fast. It's made with chunky yarn, a big crochet hook, and a super simple stitch making it a fun project to work on. It can be made with any yarn you like, I personally used Touch of Alpaca which is a very soft and warm yarn that feels nice on the skin. This pattern also includes a video tutorial for those who have difficulties reading patterns."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
8 stitches and 6 rows = 10 cm
Finished Size235 cm / 92.5” length and 28 cm / 11” width
- Touch of Alpaca
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters