Diamonds & Fur Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Faux fur yarn is wildly popular this year so I knew I had to incorporate it into this year's Christmas stocking crochet along projects. My absolute favorite thing to make this time of year is a crochet Christmas stocking. While you’ll find a large variety of design styles from stocking to stocking, many of them also seem to have a classic flare. What’s the best part of a classic crochet Christmas design? The simple fact that you are crafting an heirloom your family will cherish for years to come. Then, once a year at Christmas time, even after you’ve left this earth, that simple crochet stocking you made years before will fill their hearts and minds with memories of Christmases past."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6.5″W x 17″L (laid flat)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters