Santa Claus Kitchen Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"After receiving lots of love for my Farmhouse Striped Kitchen Towel and Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towel, I knew I just had to make a few fun, festive towels for the upcoming holiday season. The Gingerbread Man Kitchen Towel was the first in this series of crochet kitchen towels for the holidays and I was immediately smitten. Since designing the Gingerbread Man Kitchen Towel, I’ve released a Snowman & Turkey and now it’s time for the Santa Claus Kitchen Towel."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size: 8″ W x 17″ L (not including the head)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Gift Topper
- Snowman Wall Hanging
- Holiday Chevron Pillow Pattern
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Christmas Twinkler Crochet Stars
- 34 Crochet Christmas Stockings
- Adult Crochet Santa Boots
- Santa's Favorite Preemie Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet