8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Our Favorite Crochet Animal Pillow + 11 Free Crochet Pillow Patterns
For the best crochet pillow patterns for your home, stop right here!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking to redecorate your home or just a room in your home? Let crochet pillows do the trick. Add some texture and a pop of color to any room of the house by following any of these 11 Free Crochet Pillow Patterns. You will love these crochet throw pillows, such as the classic Chunky Granny Square Pillows featured below.
I personally enjoy a crochet pillow pattern thrown on the couch in the living room. I think it looks great and adds that "warmth" to the room. I'm also sharing one of my favorite crochet pillow patterns, particularly crochet animal pillows. The Giraffe Pillow you will see featured is the best crochet pillow every in my opinion.
Crochet pillow patterns can easily be made with just about any crochet stitch and any color you wish. Many houses are painted with neutral colors, so why not add a bright color with a crochet pillow pattern? Whether square or round we have just the right crochet designs that will fit your personality and your home.
Table of Contents
Our Favorite Crochet Animal Pillow
In my opinion, this Giraffe Pillow from yarn experts, Red Heart, is the best ever crochet pillow pattern! I have personally made it and I just love the way it turned out.
You can add all the leafy details if you wish, but I chose not to include them. Had I been able to work on it consistently, it would have taken about six or seven hours. This crochet pillow pattern is perfect for any little kid's room.
There's also so much detail in this pillow that it's sure to catch the attention of anyone who enters the room. But, as mentioned before,
Click here for the full crochet animal pillow pattern.
Crochet Square Pillows
Give your living room an instant makeover with a simple crochet pattern for pillows. A crochet pillow pattern can be worked up in just a few hours depending on how good your crochet skills are.
The more detail the pillow pattern has, the longer it will take to work up, but it will look amazing. These free crochet pillow patterns are sure to give you just the right amount of accent in any room.
- Small Fan Stitch Pillow CoverFour granny squares come together in this free crochet pillow pattern to create a beautiful home decor piece.
- Chunky Granny Square PillowsUse any color yarn that matches your decor to complete this easy crochet pattern. Use these throw pillows on a sofa, loveseat, or even on your bed.
- Heirloom Buttoned Embossed PillowThis pattern uses Bernat Berella and is for the intermediate crocheter. A lighter colored yarn makes this Heirloom Buttoned Embossed Pillow look so dainty and gorgeous in all its detail.
- Neon Motif Tassel PillowA quick and easy way to brighten up any room in your home.
- Floral Copenhaggen PillowAdd a splash of color to any room with this whimsical crochet pillow.
- Magical PillowghanSurprise! It's a pillow and an afghan! What could be better than a combo crochet project?
Round Crochet Pillows
Round crochet pillow patterns look cute on couches, but even better on beds or even those sitting window sills.
You can even pair a round pillow with a square pillow by placing it in front of a square pillow for a more fuller look. Accent any room with free crochet pillow patterns!
- Retro Round Ripple PillowShake things up in any room with a vintage pillow. Free crochet patterns for pillows are great when the retro look comes back.
- Giant Cupcake PillowThis crochet pillow pattern is sweet and nice just like your little girl. Make her this pillow to decorate her room with.
- Off White Ruffle Rose PillowSpruce up your home decor with this amazing pillow from Red Heart. Worked in rounds you can have this fresh looking pillow in no time.
- Toddler Turtle PillowThis little guy would look adorable in any little kid's room. This crochet pattern is completed by combining 8 different crochet motifs, stuffing it with Poly-fil, and sewing it together to finish it off.
- Comfy Crochet CushionsA clever way to add extra seating to your living room for movie marathons. These are sure to come in handy for any family activity in the living room.
BONUS! Crochet Pillows for Kids
Although there are several kid-friendly crochet patterns above, the crochet pillows below are perfect for your little one. From foxes on the ground to stars in the sky, they will love cuddling up with these adorable designs.
- Fantastic Fox PillowThe kids will love this fox pillow as he comes to life with his adorable face. There's even a hidden pocket for storing pajamas.
- Crocheted Car Pillow PalGreat for road trips! This little car can be made in your child's favorite color to make it even more special.
- Celestial PillowsA charming accent for the baby nursery, these pretty star and variously-shaped pillows are comfy and cute decor.
Which crochet pillow pattern are you most excited to work on?
Let us know in the comments below!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet