Go with The Flow Super Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You’ll love wearing The Go with the Flow Super Scarf! It is so soft, luxurios and has such a gorgeous texture! The scarf is worked lengthwise, that means that the foundation chains will determine how long the scarf will be. That also means that you will not have to turn your work hundreds of time. Worked with Red Heart Chunky Yarn and a 10mm crochet hook, this scarf will work up pretty fast. Enjoy your super(cool) scarf!"
A matching hat pattern is in work.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sc = 10 cm (4")
Finished SizeWithout blocking: approx. 9.5" [24cm] wide x 84" [215 cm] long, excluding fringe
- 4 Skeins of Red Heart Chunky Soft
- Crochet Hook 10mm
- Tapestry Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip
- Easy Button Mug Cozy
- Trinket Box
- Secret Garden Tote/Market Bag
- Snuggly Raglan Cardigan
- Button Up Single Crochet Headband