Here’s My Heart Crochet Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"By using some of the softest yarn (Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn and Red Heart Hygge), you will end up with a pillow that looks cute and feels great. The double stitch creates a tight fabric with stitches that sit right on top of each other. The nature of the double stitch, which is a tight stitch, means it works well with the slippery velvet yarn. You'll finish off by cross stitching the heart onto the pillow front."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters