This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Here’s My Heart Crochet Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"By using some of the softest yarn (Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn and Red Heart Hygge), you will end up with a pillow that looks cute and feels great. The double stitch creates a tight fabric with stitches that sit right on top of each other. The nature of the double stitch, which is a tight stitch, means it works well with the slippery velvet yarn. You'll finish off by cross stitching the heart onto the pillow front."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 24 Caron Simply Soft Crochet Patterns
- Nosey Cozy Crochet Nose Warmer
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- 11 Free Stash Busters eBook
- Easy Crochet Summer Flowers
- 28 Crochet Patterns Using Mandala Yarn
- 16+ Free Crochet Mason Jar Covers
- 15 Relaxing Crochet Patterns
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters