We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet the most useful thing you might come across today: crochet ear savers! My venture into crochet ear savers came about when my good friend was lamenting on Facebook at how uncomfortable the mask she had to wear at the hospital was on her poor ears. I felt bad for her and for my husband too. There are several ear saving solutions out there, but of course, a crochet version spoke to my heart! So quick and fun to make out of scraps and most importantly they make mask-wearing so much more comfortable! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet