Polka Dot Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Each year I cannot help but create a new stocking just for fun. It’s become my holiday tradition and I don’t want to even imagine just how many stockings I’ll have when I’m old lol. I cannot help it because they are just so fun and quick to work up! Yarn: Bulky 5 Weight Yarn • Red Heart Hygge in colorway Pearl and Ivy Yardage: • 175 yards (160 m) Supplies: • Size US J (6 mm) crochet hook • Removable stitch markers if needed • Yarn needle to weave in ends Measurements: • Length: 16” (41 cm) • Width: 6” (15 cm)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet