Polka Dot Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Each year I cannot help but create a new stocking just for fun. It’s become my holiday tradition and I don’t want to even imagine just how many stockings I’ll have when I’m old lol. I cannot help it because they are just so fun and quick to work up! Yarn: Bulky 5 Weight Yarn • Red Heart Hygge in colorway Pearl and Ivy Yardage: • 175 yards (160 m) Supplies: • Size US J (6 mm) crochet hook • Removable stitch markers if needed • Yarn needle to weave in ends Measurements: • Length: 16” (41 cm) • Width: 6” (15 cm)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters