Polka Dot Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Each year I cannot help but create a new stocking just for fun. It’s become my holiday tradition and I don’t want to even imagine just how many stockings I’ll have when I’m old lol. I cannot help it because they are just so fun and quick to work up! Yarn: Bulky 5 Weight Yarn • Red Heart Hygge in colorway Pearl and Ivy Yardage: • 175 yards (160 m) Supplies: • Size US J (6 mm) crochet hook • Removable stitch markers if needed • Yarn needle to weave in ends Measurements: • Length: 16” (41 cm) • Width: 6” (15 cm)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Baby Christmas Penguin
- Christmas Hat and Tree Granny Squares
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Santa's Angel Baby Booties
- Reindeer Stocking
- Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- Beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel
- How To Crochet A Christmas Tree Garland Tutorial
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Pocket Shawl
- Zeta Snowflake
- Quick Chunky Beanie
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters