Neapolitan Twist Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"he Neapolitan Twist Cowl features two gorgeous yarns held together for a super warm and luxurious neckwarmer. Soft to the touch but stiff enough to stand up to the coldest winds, it’s a free crochet cowl pattern on Moogly! Inspired by the classic ice cream treat, the Neapolitan Twist Cowl can, of course, by made in any colors you choose. From pretty pastels to classic neutrals, this pattern will look gorgeous in any colorway! To get this great look, I held two yarns together. Red Heart Hygge Fur gives the Neapolitan Twist Cowl is soft fuzzy look and feel - but it can be difficult to work with. Red Heart Roll With It Tweed makes it easy - and adds such great dimension and depth! Holding the yarns together, it’s infinitely easier to see your stitches. Plus it adds a lot of warmth to the piece!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 11 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size26" around x 10" wide (30" long before assembly)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters