8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
By: Amber M. from divinedebris.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is for all those random ends of yarn, balled up, which you may or may not have everywhere. I wanted to use those ends and then also find a way to organize them in a visually pleasing manner. I hope you find this pattern to be as useful as I have."
Crochet Hook: L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size: Height: 5.5
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- 18 Lazy Crochet Patterns
- Bursting Center Crochet Granny Square
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- Top 98 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- Crocodile Couture and Decor: 24 Crocodile Stitch Patterns + Tutorial
- How to Crochet Owls: 58 Crochet Owl Patterns
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- 47 Easy Crochet Patterns for Your Retirement
- Crochet Bracelet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet