8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is for all those random ends of yarn, balled up, which you may or may not have everywhere. I wanted to use those ends and then also find a way to organize them in a visually pleasing manner. I hope you find this pattern to be as useful as I have."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 5.5
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is C2C Crochet? + 12 C2C Crochet Patterns
- Candy Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Festive Crochet Stars
- Roasting Marshmallow Crochet Pattern
- Svetla Tsvetkova
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Spooky Halloween Crochet Table Runner
- Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Holiday Crochet Wine Sleeve
- The Best Crochet Hook for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet