14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Heavenly Hygge Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’ve been itching to work with Tunisian crochet lately, and I just love the way this yarn feels against my skin. This Heavenly Hygge Hat is so warm and is perfect for winter! This simple Tunisian hat uses the Tunisian Knit Stitch and the Tunisian Purl Stitch. Neither of these stitches are too difficult and I even offer a video tutorial. This one is also offered in seven different sizes ranging from newborn to adult. "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 11 rows = 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters