Crochet Radish, Carrot And Pea Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet Radish, Carrot and Pea appliques will make a beautiful embellishment for your kitchen items (towels, potholders, placemats or napkins), you can use them to decorate your market bag or, you can make a crochet veggies garland. You can also embellish your kid’s items to remind them to eat their veggies! I made my appliques small (I used crochet cotton thread size 10). For your crochet Veggies appliques, depending on their purpose, you are welcome to experiment with different yarn weights and hooks to achieve different sizes for your own personal uses. "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters