Beginner Crochet Circle Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These beginner crochet circle earrings are made with very thin cotton thread and are attached to earring hooks. It takes less than 30 minutes to make these earrings and that includes adding the earring wires. Make Your Own Earrings Crochet Pattern Learn how to make your own earrings using thread yarn and a crochet hook. These circular dangle earrings are super easy to make. Crochet a pair of circular earrings in various colors. They have a cute boho flair. If you love wearing colorful accent jewelry that is light and comfortable to wear, you will most likely love wearing these. This is a great way to use up scrap yarn that is fingering yarn or smaller."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeAbout 40 single crochet stitches for every 4 inches.
Finished SizeEarrings that are 3 rounds are approximately 1-inch around. Earrings that are 2 rounds are approximately ½-inch around.
- Crochet Hook Size 1 2.75 MM
- Yarn Needle
- Permanent Flexible Fabric Glue (Optional)
- Jewelry Pliers
- Jump Rings
- Earring Wires
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters