American Flag Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My free pattern this week is an American Flag Applique. I wanted to have a pattern to share with you all for Presidents' Day, which is on February 17th. I hope you guys like it! You'll need a D 3.25mm crochet hook, #4 worsted weight yarn in red, white and blue and a tapestry needle. If you want more applique patterns, feel free to share your requests with me on social media (Instagram or Facebook). "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 hdc and 7 rows= 2 inches
Finished Size3.5 inches by 4 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters