Crochet Spiral Motif
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spiral crochet styles appearance remarkable and are eye-alluring. Crocheting a spiral motif isn't varied from some other everyday dollies, it is fun making and has a unique style impact. These spiral crochet motifs can add a brand new appearance on your scrapbook, crafts, journals, and many others. One can trap their dreams via the usage of these motifs as dream catchers. Few ideas from our side, you could dream of many. For move, in-depth details visit our blog post. "
NotesThe finished Dollie can be starch to give a stiff look.
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNo Guage, depends on the thread and hook size used by an individual.
Finished Size3 inches
- Cotton Merchandised thread
- Steel Crochet Hook
- Needle to weave the loose ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters