This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This super fun dishcloth has an amazing texture with the little scrubby bubbles! Mix and match colors to make your bubbles different colors or make them all the same!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.5 sts & 3 rows = 1"
Finished Size6" x 6"
Read NextEaster Egg Granny Washcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- Easter Hop Ahead Day 4: Easter Egg Granny Washcloth
- Easy 10 Minute Coasters
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Beginner Decorative Crochet Potholders
- Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
- Lacy Beaded Wine Glass Cover
- Hello Sunshine Hand Towel
- Simple Crochet Table Runner Pattern
- Summer Freeze Pop Holder
- Cartwheel-Worthy Placemat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Arrow Blanket
- Steampunk Baby Outfit
- Diana Basket
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters