Changing Leaves Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Changing Leaves Basket turns the crocodile stitch into a cascade of falling leaves in all the beautiful colors of autumn. A celebration and decoration for all things fall! This basket is a great stash-buster! Or you can use all your various shades of green for something springy and summery! I think the Changing Leaves Basket perfectly captures both a modern, clean look, and a whimsical gnomes and fairies look - two of my favorites! This basket is made in two parts that are then joined together. This creates a sturdier, more solid basket. The handles are written in the style shown, but feel free to adjust them to your own taste, or omit them altogether."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size 8" diameter x 6" tall
- 410 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- US-I hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters