Changing Leaves Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Changing Leaves Basket turns the crocodile stitch into a cascade of falling leaves in all the beautiful colors of autumn. A celebration and decoration for all things fall! This basket is a great stash-buster! Or you can use all your various shades of green for something springy and summery! I think the Changing Leaves Basket perfectly captures both a modern, clean look, and a whimsical gnomes and fairies look - two of my favorites! This basket is made in two parts that are then joined together. This creates a sturdier, more solid basket. The handles are written in the style shown, but feel free to adjust them to your own taste, or omit them altogether."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size 8" diameter x 6" tall
- 410 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- US-I hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters