We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Tidal Wave Shawl was an experiment in shaping and color - and the result is a unique and delightful piece that looks great no matter how you wear it! It starts small, and grows slowly, ending with bright bursts of color! Asymmetrical and slightly curved, it’s actually very simple to make - I hope you enjoy it! Simple stitches with color changes and shaping create a pattern that's easy to crochet, and easy to wear. I can't wait to see what colors you choose!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- US-J hook
- LB Collection Superwash Merino
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet