Juno Beginner Boucle Wrap Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beginner friendly shawl is so easy to crochet as it uses the easy, single crochet stitch. The yarn is self striping, so there's no complicated color changes. It works up quickly as its a super bulky yarn and you'll use a large hook as well. it can be used as a super scarf, wrap or shawl! Perfect for gift giving or for making for yourself to enjoy. The simple rectangular shape and pattern doesn't get any easier!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Peasy Summer Top
- Colour Bleed Cushion
- Ho Ho Ho Beanie
- Ho Ho Ho Pillow Cover
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Moss Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters