Zipper Braid Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free beanie pattern uses double crochet and hairpin lace to create a braided accent strip that looks like the hat was zipped closed. Not a project for beginners, advanced or intermediate crochet skill level recommended. Project uses Caron Simply Soft yarn, Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook, and a Hairpin Lace Loom. Detailed photo tutorial included with pattern. Great project for fall or winter accessories, and would coordinate well with a hairpin lace scarf or cowl. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn (2 Colors)
- Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Hairpin Lace Loom
- Pom Pom or Pom Pom Loom
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters