We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Amazing to wear and and easy to make... My September Jewel Super Scarf is part of Red Heart's Joy Creators Blog Hop for September! Myself and 9 of my fellow Joy Creators are participating in this fantastic fall free pattern blog hop.. Yes... 10 free Super Scarf Free Patterns using many different yarns by Red heart!! My project is made using an awesome Red Heart Boutique Yarn called Gleam... Gleam is a soft, worsted weight yarn with gold flecks throughout the skein... The great part is the rich, deep color of Canyon along with the shimmer of gold make this a perfect yarn for this season... I will get plenty of use with this super scarf... It is my new favorite scarf pattern and I hope you will love it too!!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9.5" wide x 110" long
- Red Heart Boutique Gleam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters