The Basic Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Basic Crochet Hat is truly a great quick crochet project! It’s worked flat and then seamed at the end. Personally I love crochet hat that are worked flat, because then it’s often a great travel or watch TV project. This one is especially great, since it’s just single crochet after you finish the ribbing. The Basic Crochet Hat is a quick crochet pattern for the cold season. It’s perfect for anyone who want’s to make a everyday crochet hat, without any difficult details. It’s a fun crochet project made with wool yarn & mostly single crochet stitches. What’s great about this beanie pattern is the fact that it comes in sizes from 12 months to adult."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with single crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
13.5 stitches & 16 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size12-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet