This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Autumn Stroll Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This intermediate crochet wrap uses fingering weight yarn and combines chevron sections with a light and lacy main body. The wrap is slightly asymmetrical and can be made monochromatic, using two yarns or even a fade! The wrap works up quickly but will definitely need to be blocked to open up the stitches. There is also a YouTube video tutorial to guide you through the process. Pattern can be found on my blog along with photos. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured blocked
Main body 4” x 4”: 18 sts by 8 rows
Chevron: 8 rows per 4”
Gauge is not crucial in this wrap as long as your yarn (if using more than one color) is similar in weight and fiber content.
Finished Size67" by 17"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters