This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spiky Stripes Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello everyone! this beanie is an updated/second version of a project I did back in 2016. I have recently revisited the pattern and I found that the instructions were not easy to follow and unnecessarily complicated, So I decided to give this beautiful beanie a makeover. Following the new instructions, you can make two variations of the new hat; you can make a striped beanie using two yarn colors, or don't bother with switching and just stick with a single color. I hope you enjoy making and wearing these hats, so let me know which one you like best."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAlize Burcum Nokta: 15 sts and 18 rounds = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in sc stitch.
Alize Superlana Midi Mosaic: 14 sts and 16 rounds = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in sc stitch.
Finished SizeS/M and L
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters