We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This ear warmer/headband is a great beginner project for the cooler months. It is worked using only the single crochet stitch. The pattern includes both a detailed photo tutorial for the absolute beginner, as well as a simple written pattern for more advanced crocheter. Keep yourself warm this fall and winter with this easy and fashionable project. Great for yarn busting, this project works up quickly. An advanced crocheter can easily complete this project in less than an hour!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Redheart With Love Metallic, or other worsted weight yarn
- Yarn Needle
- Size I/5.5 mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters